Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Progress Pictures... Finally!

I have not posted any progress pictures through the past 12 weeks because I have not had any pictures that were really "Progress Pictures", only ones that I've taken in the mornings while getting ready for work and they were in my bra and panties. I didn't really want to post those. But since I had my husband take some pictures this past Saturday I thought I'd go ahead and post the begining pictures and my 5 week out pictures. Now, keep in mind these photos were impromtu and I did not have any make up on in either set of pictures and the 5 week out pictures was at the tail end of having bronchitis! Also, my posing leaves a lot to be desired at this point....

June 04, 2012 - Begining

    



August 25, 2012 - 5 Weeks Out

 














I think I will try and get weekly progress pictures taken from here on out since my body will change each week and then each day on the last week.
Till next time...

Love to all & God bless

Elizabeth



                                                                                                                                                                                                               















No comments:

Post a Comment