Friday, August 3, 2012

If I influence just one person...

I have heard people say before that if they are able to reach just one person or witness to one person out of all these people or if I am able to influence just one person out of all of this, it will be worth it and I used to think in response to that, "Really, just ONE person? Out of ALL of these people and out of all you've done, you would be happy just reaching one?" I never understood that until now. After having some people ask me questions about how to diet or exercise or tell me how much they believe I can do this OR better yet, if I have just one person tell me how they have started exercising, I truly feel that if I have reached ONE person, it's all been worth it! God is seeing me through this and he lifts me up when I am down. He uses the people around me to get through the ups and the downs. If he can use ME also to witness, influence or reach someone, to God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment