Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Not for the Faint of Heart...

I have upped my cardio now which was little to start off with because I wanted to focus on gaining muscle. Now being 8 1/2 weeks out I have started to do more than three 30 min sessions a week. I have started running 3 miles outside in the evening and on the days I run 3 miles in the morning, I'll come home and run 2 miles in the evening. The mornings that my husband has to get up and go to the fire department are the mornings I ask him to help wake me up when he leaves so I can go run. This has been about a week and a half now, since my back has been feeling better. Let me just say that it is HOT and HUMID here is south east Texas! I don't think I've ever sweat this much!
So last night I was talking to my husband on the phone while he was at work and I was telling him that I feel like I've leaned out pretty good and put on some good muscle but that I feel like I need to build more muscle. I feel like I need a change in my work out whether it be more weight, more reps, sets, etc. He agreed and we talked about some of the things that I can do. He also told me that I'm going to have to start putting a lot more time into the gym, like more than and hour or hour and a half! SHEEESh! I was just telling him the other day that I like to get in there, pump it out and get out. So he said last night that it's not really going to be possible to do that anymore unless I split it up and do half in the morning and the other half in the evening. This is where it's really going to start getting tough on the physical side..... and the mental and emotional sides too! I also have GOT to start practicing my posing!!!! I fell very behind in that part of the training. I think a lot of it has to do with not having the space but I'm just going to have to deal with that and get to it!
That's it for now.... Happy Hump Day! 
Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment