Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sky HIGH Cravings!

The past couple of weeks have been really busy for me between moving and going out of town. I have still been on track with my training and meal plan, except for one day. We were out of town for a day with some friends and my cravings were sky high! It didn't help that I wasn't able to get away from the temptation. But all I can do is move on from that day.
Yesterday, a Tuesday, no particular day... my sugar cravings were so bad that I was making the longest mental list of foods I want to devour as soon as my show is over!! I told my husband that it even got to the point that I was telling myself that I was done with this eating lifestyle! Wow! That's pretty bad and that's the first time I have ever had those thoughts! ... and I'm only 11 weeks out! Wait till I'm down to 2 and 3 weeks out! But, as great a supporter as my husband is, he worked with me through my training yesterday and pushed me to do more that I had to and stuck with me through cardio! He also reminded me that when athletes are in their off-seasons and aren't training for a competition, there is more lenience and "cheat" meals allowed to curb those cravings! I am so thankful for him! I could not do this without his support! 11 1/2 weeks out....

Here are some pictures of some of the things I was (am) craving yesterday & plan to devour after my show:

A bag of Cany Corn!

A LARGE glass of Chocolate Milk

Fresh glazed donuts!!

Hot pizza!

Quacamole!


Queso!!
 Oh my goodness!! I am going to be sick! Ha Ha! Not sure how much of this I will actually let myself eat but I will have a little of it all! But for now....

It's a constant motivation battle! That's part of the challenge! No more looking at the food I want & more looking at my goals! LET'S DO THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment